Friday, April 24, 2015

Getting Ready to Shear Big Mama

I ordered some shears from a company called SpringWater Animal Supply.  This is the first time using hand shears, well, ones made for sheep.  I've used fiskers shears for shearing my angora goats.  They work well, but I wanted to try my hand at real shears and since they don't cost an arm and a leg, really affordable actually, I thought I'd go for it.  One word of caution though when ordering from a company with something super sharp, to remind them to wrap those sharp pointed shears so they don't escape their confines of the box.  :)  Here is my experience with getting shears in the mail.  I also wanted to post them here so I could put a link to my picture in an e-mail to the co. so they know what happened and so they can prevent it in the future. :)  And they were securely stuck in this position, so even if they tried to push them back in, they would have had a really tough time since they were stuck against the other side of the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment